There is no Facebook email address to write to directly, the phone number to call, or a live chat option to reach their customer support. They emphasize that users explore the help center to find solutions on the answered FAQs.
The Facebook help center is quite comprehensive with thousands of responses for thousands of customer questions for both users and businesses. You can either search the help center for your question or read through the various sections. The Facebook help center is categorized into 4 main sections as follows:
- Using Facebook. Addresses issues regarding Facebook use such as creating an account, how to use the home page, messaging, stories, pages, groups, events, marketplaces, how to create a charity fundraiser of Facebook, how to use Facebook Pay, and more.
- Managing accounts. Here you find answers to questions regarding login, password, ad preference, notifications, names on Facebook, your profile, profile setting, accessing and downloading information, how to deactivate or delete your account, etc.
- Privacy and safety. In this section, Facebook provides you with information regarding the secure use of the platform. They also provide step by step procedures for unfriending or blocking someone.
- Policies and reporting. Facebook provides detailed information on their policies regarding abuse, privacy, and intellectual properties among others. They also provide guidelines on how to report abuse, identity theft, and any other policy violation.
At the end of every response on the help center, Facebook does a quick survey to find out whether the response provided was helpful. You either click on “Yes” or “No”. If no, you are provided with a text box where you can provide further details on how they can help.
Additionally, they have various social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where you could direct message the customer support. There is no evidence of whether or not one gets a reply.
The Facebook headquarters address is:
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, California
Ways To Reset Facebook Email And Password
Use your smartphone. Simply choose the the following options
- Tap "forgot password."in Facebook app.A recovery dialogue will appear. Type in your information.
- A code will be sent to you. Type in the code.
- Now type in a new email and/or password.
If your anchoring email has been hacked, there will be an option. Facebook will ask "Not you?" or "Did you do this? Please secure this account." Instructions will be delivered to secure the account.
- facebook contact Number
- facebook Customer service Number
- facebook support Number
- facebook helpline Number
- facebook phone Number
- facebook Customer support Number