DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside is located along the River Thames with stunning views of Canary Wharf – perfect for travellers looking to make the most out of London. This former 17th century Wharf Building boasts exposed brickwork and London’s last dry dock for shipbuilding. The hotel’s complimentary ferry provides access to Canary Wharf and a connection to the Thames Clippers for an unforgettable voyage into central London. The nearby Underground station and Docklands Light Railway also offer links to the city.
Guest rooms feature a flat-screen LCD TV, opening windows and tea/coffee facilities. Most guest rooms also boast city and river views. Business travellers will appreciate the laptop-sized safe, large desk and 24-hour room service. Choose a suite for a separate living area with sofa bed – perfect for families.
Discover the Columbia Restaurant, and savor seasonal produce and individual barbeques on the outdoor terrace. For private dining, visit The Library or The Snug – exceptional places to celebrate special occasions.
Host a conference in Riverside hotel for up to 300 guests in one of 14 meeting rooms. Wedding receptions are stylish in the Millennium Suite, which opens to the terrace for spectacular London views.
- The hotel is located in the Docklands, in a residential area overlooking the River Thames and opposite some of London's most exciting new developments. It is most easily reached by taking the hotel's shuttle service from Canada Water Underground Station, although Rotherhithe Underground Station is just fifteen minutes on foot. 10 kms to city centre 30 kms to the nearest airport (heathrow) 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station (canada water) 2 km to the nearest station (canada water) 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop 10 km to the nearest fair site (excel exhibition center)
- (all rooms include) Cable/satellite television channels, Clock radio, Coffee/tea maker, Desk, Direct-dial phone, Electronic/magnetic keys, Electronic check-out, Hair dryer, High-speed Internet access, Housekeeping, In-room childcare (surcharge), Iron/ironing board, Non-smoking only, Pay movies, Premium television channel(s), Private bathroom, Satellite television service, Voice mail, Wake-up calls, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hotel Facilities
- Air conditioning, Lobby, 24-hour reception, 24-hour check-in, Hotel Safe, Currency Exchange, Cloakroom, Lifts, Hairdresser, Bar(s), Restaurant(s), Restaurant(s) with air conditioning, Restaurant(s) with non-smoking area, Restaurant(s) with high-chairs, Conference Room, Internet access, Room Service, Laundry Service, Car Park, Garage
- Air-conditioned public areas;, Bar/lounge;, Elevator/lift;, Gift shops or newsstand;, Patio;, Restaurant(s) in hotel;, Shopping on site;, Suitable for children;
- Room Facilities
- Bathroom, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Direct dial telephone, Satellite/cable TV, Internet access, Carpeting, Air conditioning (centrally regulated), Central Heating, Balcony/Terrace, TV, Tea/coffee maker
- Business And Event
- 24-hour front desk, Audio-visual equipment, Banquet facilities, Business center, Conference room(s), Event catering, Meeting rooms (small groups), Room service (24 hours), Secretarial services
- The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. Playground nearby, Running track/path nearby
- Air Conditioning, Coffee , Safe, Heating, Minibar, Satellite TV, Radio, Hairdryer, Television, Telephone with Direct Dial, Video
- Lift, Bar/Café, Meetings Room, Internet Centre, Handicapped Access, Parking, Restaurant
- Breakfast Buffet, Evening Buffet
- Hotel Type
- City Hotel
- Check In Time Is
- 3 PM
- Check Out Time Is
- Number Of Rooms (total)