Require Physiotherapist in Belfast?
Apex Clinic provides Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Chiropody, Personal Training and Massage at a purpose build physio clinic in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Apex Clinic, situated in the Stormont area, east of Belfast City Centre has been providing physio in Belfast for over 13 years with a strong team of experienced Chartered Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Chiropodists & Personal Trainers available to provide expert treatment within 24 hours of calling.
Physiotherapy and other treatments available at Apex Clinic Belfast:
• Physiotherapy for Headaches, backaches & sports injuries – The Apex Physio team have had extensive post graduate training in the specialist field of Manual Therapy.
• Podiatry – Highly qualified podiatrists specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of pains related to poor foot function.
• Chiropody – Highly experienced chiropodists dedicated to providing you the highest level of foot care available
• Personal Training – Personal Trainers are qualified coaches in Strength & Conditioning, Weight Loss & Functional Fitness working hand in hand with Apex Physio team to provide personal training programmes.
• Massage including deep tissue massage, sports massage and relaxation massage
Apex Clinic is considered as Northern Ireland’s leading physiotherapy and sports medicine clinic.
Get in touch with Apex Clinic Physio Belfast for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation. Expect competitive pricing & convenient appointment times at Belfast’s leading Physio Clinic.
Apex Clinic is situated in the Stormont area of Belfast with car parking available. Apex Clinic is now open 3 late nights per week and offers a wide range of appointment times with availability of day, evening or weekend clinics. Same day appointments are also available.
Gift vouchers are available for physiotherapy, sports massage, deep tissue massage, relaxation massage, podiatry, chiropody, strength & conditioning and personal training.
- Personal Training
- Sports Massage