Barley Hall is a stunning medieval house, once home to the Priors of Nostell and the Mayor of York. Until the 1980s the house was hidden under the relatively modern facade of a derelict office block.
- Payment Accepted
- Maestro, Solo, Cheque, Cash, Delta, Electron, MasterCard, Visa, Connect
- Index Terms
- Historic Features/Structures, Literature, Specialist Shops and Services
- events,family attraction,iii,medieval,museum,richard,york
- Adults 4.50, Concessions 3.50, Children 3.
- Business Description
- Tourist Visitor & Heritage Centres
- Historic Sites