Affordable Health and Safety Consultancy Services to help your business run like clockwork.
We develop fire safety solutions covering the entire spectrum of commercial and residential management. These solutions are rooted in our experience from many years of cooperation with companies of all organisational types, sizes and sectors. Get a better understanding of our services and expertise here.
FSC1 offers an exceptional service, ranging from delivering comprehensive Fire Risk Assessments, training, to supervising your Fire Evacuation Drill. We aim to provide our clients with total peace of mind. Our professional Fire consultants are here to offer informal advice and will strive to find a solution to your Fire Safety requirements on a one to one basis.
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Assessments need to be carried out by a competent person, in more complex buildings, this may need to be a specialist. All our fire consultants will hold membership to the IFE and hold recognised membership grades and fire-related qualifications.
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- General Risk Assessment. You have to do risk assessments. They’re really important. But we know you’ve better things to do with your time. We can make it hassle-free.
- Construction Safety
- The key services that FSC1 can provide are; Acting as the CDM Consultant, Risk Assessment & Method Statements (RAMS), Site safety audit, inspections and reports, A construction fire risk assessment, Preliminary Pre Construction Information Survey (PCIS),
Drafting of Site Health & Safety Plan, Assist in the assessment process for contractor accreditation
- Safety Training Courses
- Our team of professional tutors use a variety of unique and interactive training techniques to keep delegates engaged and involved while they learn. Our courses are packed full with a variety of interesting training resources, including audio, video, quizzes, games and interactive homework to supplement the more conventional teaching methods we use.
- Intrusive Fire Risk Assessments (Obstructive Building Survey)
- At FSC1, we specialise in carrying out passive fire protection assessments to the common parts of purpose built and converted blocks of flats. We can carry out type 2, type 3 and type 4 fire risk assessments should you require a more intrusive survey rather than the standard type 1 assessment.