Conveniently located on Kings Dock, the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre budget hotel offers riverside accommodation at an affordable price. Guests have Liverpool's most popular attractions and venues at their doorstep, including Albert Dock, Echo Arena, BT Convention Centre and the Merseyside Maritime Museum. Anfield Stadium, home of Liverpool Football Club, is less than 15 minutes away.
All 151 affordable guest rooms are outfitted with free internet access, a comfortable Hampton bed, work space and comfortable armchair. Vacationing families can request a full-size sleeper sofa. Other upgrades include top-floor rooms with views of the river and architecture of Liverpool's dock front, named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2004.
Wake up each morning to a free hot breakfast. Choose from a delicious selection of hot and cold breakfast favorites, including hearty oatmeal, bacon, sausage and eggs.
Plan a meeting or event at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre budget hotel with flexible space for business meetings and conferences, as well as a 24-hour business center.
- 24-Hour Front Desk, Airconditioning, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Bar, Dry Cleaning, Elevator, Fitness Centre, Gay Friendly, Heating, Internet Services, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Non-Smoking Rooms, Parking, Restaurant, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN
- Bookable Product Facilities
- Colour TV in all bedrooms, Non smoking rooms available, Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Area Airports Description
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, (LPL), 8.00, W, Mile; Ringway Intl Airport, (MAN), 36.70, NW, Mile
- Hotel Rank
- 25th Most Popular Hotel in Liverpool
- Bar, fitness centre, evening meals
- Conference facilities
- 1 meeting room (30 max capacity)
- Complimentary facilties
- Free Wifi. Free hot breakfast.
- Bar, Serve evening meal
- Yes (£5 per night)
- Prices From
- Postcode for Sat Nav directions
- L1 8DQ
- Checkin Time
- Checkout Time
- Leisure Facilities
- Star Rating