At Harley Skin and Laser we want to help you look your best and ensure your treatment results match your expectation. We have selected only FDA approved equipment for its clinical excellence, and know that it has been rigorously evaluated and comes with full assurance that its is backed up by ‘Best Practice’ and well documented clinical data ensuring that your treatment programme has the greatest possible chance of success. It is our aim to delight you at every stage, from your initial consultation right through to your aftercare and any maintenance treatments.
Harley Skin and Laser is one of only two clinics in Staffordshire which are approved by Which Laser Clinic assuring clients that best practice and safety is carried out at all times. Since the deregulation of lasers Which Laser Clinic is the first to carry out preventative safety checks on all clinics since deregulation in 2010 and only approximately 40 elite clinics across the UK have been awarded registered status.
Prior to treatment, we request that you arrange a consultation. Consultation allows us to thoroughly explain the treatment, to ensure you understand its advantages and any risks, and allows us to assess your suitability for the treatment. It is also an opportunity for you to have a confidential discussion with your practitioner, enabling you both to ensure your goals are understood and achievable. Consultation with Harley Skin and Laser is Free of charge.
- Tattoo Removal
- Nearly all colours of tattoo can be removed without scarring or damage to the skin - From £40
- Anti Winkle Treatments
- Vistabel Botox / Dermal Fillers / Juvaderm / Sculptra from £200
- Diamond Tip Medical Microdermabrasion from £40
- Laser Hair Removal
- We offer both IPL and Laser - suitable for all skin types from white skin to asian and black skin types.
- Thread Veins
- Thread Vein removal for facial vessels and body or leg vessels using IPL or Nd YAG Laser
- Acne Treatments
- Acne treatments for all skin types
- Age Spot Removal, Birthmarks, Port Wine Stain