Rising in London's premier Canary Wharf business district, Hilton London Canary Wharf offers stylish accommodation next to O2 Arena, ExCel convention centre, and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Conveniently positioned amidst the headquarters of international corporations, close to two major shopping arcades and with a direct footbridge to the nearby tube station, the hotel boasts a strategic position in the commercial East End with quick links to the West End, attractive to both corporate and leisure travellers. London City Airport lies a short ten-minute drive away. The hotel features 282 modern, sensibly designed guest rooms with bespoke bed, dedicated work desk station, WiFi access and HDTV with cable channels, tea/coffee set, mini-bar, laptop-size safe, bathroom speakers, and multiple modern conveniences. Opt for a suite or an executive room to enjoy extra spacious surroundings, upgraded amenities, and access to the private top-floor Executive Lounge with sweeping city views, where you can indulge in complimentary morning buffets and evening cocktails. Our Cinnamon Restaurant & TwoRuba Bar Canary Wharf features British and international cuisine, with specialities inspired by the aromatic spice, and stylish surroundings of deep mahogany wood and zesty green glass. Drop in for our fabulous British-style afternoon tea with classic pastries and champagne, or unwind at the wellness centre, including a 24-hour gym, sauna and steam room. The hotel offers underground parking on premise and a set of business facilities that would serve excellence to any social and corporate event in central London. Choose from eight versatile multimedia conference rooms and a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 400 attendees, and entrust the event planning and execution into the capable hands of our talented in-house team at Hilton London Canary Wharf!
- From London City Airport, take the Docklands Light Railway to Poplar station. Change at Poplar for a DLR train to South Quay station. The Hilton London Canary Wharf hotel is next to the station.
Travelling to the Hilton London Canary Wharf hotel by car? The secure, covered hotel car park is limited to 25 self-parking spaces and is run strictly on a first come first served basis. Parking costs GBP20 for 24 hours. Alternative car parking is available near the hotel.
- Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms, explore the amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.
- Meetings and Events
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
Business Phone Service
Photo Copying Service
Video Conferencing Available
- Hilton London Canary Wharf has a restaurant on site. 24-hour room service is available.
- Business Center, Meeting Rooms
- Sauna, Steam Bath, Massage, Spa, Gym
- Fitness Centre, Massage, Sauna, Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hotel Type
- Travel - Hotels, Meeting Room, Shopping Center, Business Center
- Hotel Chain
- Hilton Hotels
- Check In Time Is
- 3 PM
- Check Out Time Is