Hilton London Paddington is one of London’s grandest Victorian hotels, and offers a full range of modern facilities in a fantastic location. Opened in 1854, this Art Deco hotel has 419 individually crafted guest rooms, including 28 suites.
The world’s first palatial terminus hotel, this was the vision of Isambard Kingdom Brunel, a 19th century versatile, audacious engineer whose designs revolutionized public transport and modern engineering. Ideally located on Paddington Station, this hotel is only 15 min from Heathrow airport via the Heathrow Express. With four London Underground lines at its doorstep - Circle, Hammersmith & City, District, and Bakerloo - this is one of London’s best-connected hotels. With the capital, and the south and west of England conveniently accessible by rail and road, Hilton London Paddington is ideally positioned to connect those staying for business or leisure.
Within this elegant Victorian building are the cozy Brasserie restaurant, the vibrant 146 Paddington Bar, and a well-equipped gym with separate cardiovascular and free weight workout zones.
After exploring the city, rest in one of the well-crafted Art Deco guest rooms. Suites and executive rooms offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge, serving continental breakfast and refreshments all day. Each of the spacious bedrooms features a plasma TV, Wi-Fi, and a marble bathroom. Suites feature separate living areas.
- At Hilton, dining options are designed with you in mind. Start the day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite; savor innovative dishes prepared with only the freshest ingredients, or simply relax with a cup of coffee in the hotel lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between, the options at Hilton are catered especially for you.
- Air conditioning, Bathroom phone, Cable/satellite television channels, Climate control, Clock radio, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary newspaper, Cribs (infant beds) available, Designer toiletries, Desk, Extra towels/bedding, Flat-panel television, Hair dryer, High-speed Internet access, Housekeeping, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, In-room safe (for laptops), Iron/ironing board, Minibar, Multi-line phone, Non-smoking only, Pay movies, Premium bedding, Private bathroom, Rollaway beds, Smoking permitted, Turndown service (on request), Voice mail, Wake-up calls, Window opens, Wireless Internet access
- Heathrow Airport is just a 15-minute transfer and West End shops, nightlife and theatres are under 10 minutes drive away. Hyde Park is a short stroll. 4 kms to city centre 30 kms to the airport (heathrow) 50 kms to the airport (gatwick) 2 minute walk to the nearest metro station (paddington station) Close to the station (paddington) 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- Concierge services, Currency exchange, Doorman/doorwoman, Express check-out, Hair salon, Internet access in public areas - high speed, Internet access in public areas - surcharge, Internet access - wireless, Laundry facilities, Limo or Town Car service available, Multilingual staff, Safe-deposit box - front desk, Security guard, Shoe shine
- Hotel Facilities
- Air conditioning, Lobby, 24-hour reception, 24-hour check-in, Hotel Safe, Currency Exchange, Cloakroom, Lifts, Bar(s), Casino, Restaurant(s) with air conditioning, Restaurant(s) with non-smoking area, Conference Room, Mobile Phone Network, Internet access, Room Service, Laundry Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk, Airconditioning, Bar, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Heating, Luggage Storage, Newspapers, Non-Smoking Rooms, Parking, Restaurant, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Safety Deposit Box, Shops in Hotel
- Year Of Renovation
- Year Of Construction
- Check In Time Is
- 3:00 pm
- Check Out Time Is
- 12:00 pm