Established in 2000 and with over 20 years of experience in the physiotherapy industry, Impact Physio provides assessment, treatment and advice to individuals, sports teams and local businesses throughout the region from its sports injury clinic.
Our organisation provides individuals and businesses with a professional physiotherapy service and has a fully functional treatment centre. With a team that includes 12 chartered physiotherapist. Impact Physio has experienced, and highly qualified staff members with special interests in sports injuries and ergonomics. Our fully qualified chartered physiotherapists ensure clients receive the best recommendations for a speedy recovery. The services and treatments are tailored to your needs every time and include individual treatment and advice for back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, joint injury or soft tissue injury to name a few.
Our physiotherapists use physical therapy treatments to restore and maintain physical, psychological and social well being. Some of the services available include physiotherapy, sports massage, indian head massage, craniosacral therapy, sports therapy, body composition assessments, functional movement screen, acupuncture and reflexology.
Why choose us?
We offer a holistic approach and a wide range of services and classes. We have also expanded our services to work more closely with allied healthcare professionals and partner with physiotherapists who specialise in pain management and hand therapy.
Are you registered?
Yes, with the Health Professions Council and we are members of the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy).
- Book an appointment online
- Yes at https://online.tm2app.com/impactphysiotherapy
- free parking for your appointment
- Our Pride Park clinic is inside the iconic Derby Arena. Especially convenient for businesses on Pride Park and the centre of Derby – free parking for your appointment.
- Transparent costs
- You will be always be provided with a clear treatment plan which will clearly detail the cost of your treatment.
- Products and Services
Sports Injury Treatment
Functional Movement Screen
Indian head massage
- Common problems we can help
- muscle/ligament and joint sprains and strains
bruising to soft tissue