I've been in full-time private practice since 2002 and offer both brief psychotherapy/counselling, NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy and life coaching, as well as long-term psychotherapy and counselling.
I use an integrative solution-focused approach, which incorporates the most effective aspects from a range of psychotherapeutic approaches, producing a highly flexible treatment that is tailored to your individual needs.
I specialise in working with the various anxiety anxiety disorders, panic attacks, fears, phobias, stress, anger, depression, addictions, building confidence and self esteem, OCD, social anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, shame, lack of direction, separation anxiey, insomnia & sleep problems, overcoming limitations, IBS, weight management etc.
- Available For
- One to one sessions, public and corporate training and workshops
- Psychotherapy, Counselling, NLP, Coaching, Hypnotherapy
- Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and Derbyshire
- Behavioural and Emotional Issues
- Private, Public and Corporate
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Memory and Study Habits
- Relationship Issues
- Performance Issues
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Management
- Fears and Phobias
- Anger Management
- Public Speaking
- Business Description
- Insomnia and Sleep Problems
- Relationship Problems