Langcliffe Merger Connect is the UK’s foremost buy side corporate deal broking service.
We help corporate buyers, private equity firms and high-calibre MBI candidates to identify suitable on market acquisition targets and fulfil their acquisition strategies. We aim to fill the information gap that exists in the UK M&A lower and mid-market, focusing on introducing deals with a typical value of £1-20 million.
We introduce more suitable acquisition opportunities than anyone else. Our database of companies for sale with revenue in the range of £1m to £20m is unique and significantly more comprehensive than anything else that exists in the UK market.
• See opportunities you wouldn’t otherwise have access to and gain a competitive advantage
• Save considerable time and cost by letting our experts search the myriad of ‘companies for sale’ data sources for you
• Benefit from our regular eshots, which can identify off-market opportunities
• You only pay if a deal is completed: it costs nothing to look
Increase the reach of your sales mandates for free and in confidence. Our unique relationships with corporate buyers, private equity firms and high-calibre MBI candidates means we are well-placed to support the work of vendor advisors.
• Our senior team has extensive sector expertise at CEO/CFO level so we can identify and target serious potential buyers
• We can introduce you to new buyers for your sale mandates for free as we always and only take our fees from buyers
• Share your disposal mandates with us, and you can utilise our data to add value to your advisory or corporate finance function
• We can assist you with pitches to win mandates if you engage us at pitch stage
• Retain complete control of the process because we don't approach any party without your approval