Spence & Partners is a privately owned UK firm of pension consultants, actuaries, pension scheme IT specialists and administrators.
We have clients throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland serviced from our offices in London, Belfast, Glasgow, Bristol and Dublin.
Spence & Partners specialises in advising on and managing defined contribution and final salary pension schemes (including the provision of the services of a Scheme Actuary) in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) and Ireland and acts as a provider of actuarial advice to employers, trustees, pension plan members and professional advisers.
Spence & Partners is a leading provider of pensions data audit and pensions benefit audit services for pension scheme trustees and has significant expertise in remedial pension scheme data work often in the run up to Buy-Out or during a Pension Protection Fund Assessment Period.
- Actuaries, Corporate Advice, Data Services, Discontinuance, Divorce, Fund Accounting, M&A/Restructuring, Not for Profit, Public Sector, Trustee Advice, Trusteeship, Wind-up
- Scheme Actuary, Independent Trustee, Professional Trustee, Pensions Protection Fund, Pension Scheme Wind-Ups, IAS19, FRS17
- More Specialisms
- Scheme Specific Funding, Pensions Administration, Actuarial Advice to Employers, Pensions Advice on Divorce
- Key Personnel
- Brian Spence, David Davison, Neil Copeland, Connie Johnstone, Ian Campbell, Claire McGruer, Liz Fergusson
- Yet More Specialisms
- Investment Consulting, Finduciary Management, Implemented Consulting, Asset Liability Modelling
- Cities Served
- Belfast, London, Glasgow, Dublin, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Inverness
- Countries Served
- United Kingdom, Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
- More Key Personnel
- Alan Collins, Kerry Stafford, Laura Cumming, Mike Selby
- Find Us On Twitter
- @SpencePartners, @PensionsEndgame
- Business Description