Magical evening Ghost Walk around the 'haunted' streets of Stratford-upon-Avon. Every Saturday all year, (plus Halloween special) and private walks for groups.
Join Vincent, Edward or The Man in Black for an entertaining walk around the 'haunted' streets of Stratford.
Good old-fashioned story-telling. Discover the ancient creaky buildings seeping with sinister stories and terrible tales of witches, ghosts, murder and misery. For example, the witch who lived in a slum, 17th century haunted tearoom and a ghost at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. The guides are professional entertainers or actors and deliver the ghost walk in their own unique style. Be afraid, very afraid....
Due to the popularity of this walk it is essential to telephone in advance to reserve your place. Please telephone before 6pm on the day or a few days before - 07855 760377.
Walk starts from Waterside, by the Swan fountain, opposite the junction of Sheep Street and near the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
May not be suitable for under 8yrs
Each customer is offered a ticket with 5 tear-off discount vouchers. There is no sell-by date on the vouchers and they can be used at a range of shops, restaurants, pubs and attractions - including the haunted 'Old Thatch Tavern' pub and the Shakespeare Hotel, entry to Shakespeare's School and the Shakespeare Houses.
Facebook: Stratford Town Ghost Walk
- Guided Tours, Heritage Tours, Themed River Cruises, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours
- Several Car Parks Nearby And Park & Ride
- Customers are given 5 discount vouchers to use at a range of shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Child Friendly, Disabled Facilities, Groups, Non-smoking, Pet Friendly
- Full Day Trips, Half Day Trips, Scheduled Cruises,
- Suitable For
- Corporate Events & Functions, Individuals, School Groups
- Vehicle Attributes
- Index Terms
- Legends and Ghosts, Walking
- Heritage Buildings, Shops
- Sightseeing Tour Guide
- Vehicle Types