The Wright k9 Academy is an energetic, friendly and outgoing company, that strive to bring excellent services to dog owners around the midlands using positive, motivational methods in there training/behavior work.
With trustworthy and fully qualified staff, the company delivers a professional service to all customers/clients. The services are designed to build confidence and gain understanding, helping clients to better understand there dogs.
The company can supply both comercial food, raw food and training equipment that help both in the well being and training of your dog. The product and service range includes nutritional advice and product instruction. The products are available directly from The Wright K-9 Academy(call too order). Services that are provided are;-
- Puppy socialization/manners class (pups up to 6months)
- Puppy/Rescue dog introduction to there new home
- Beginners obedience class (6 month +)
- Intermediate obedience class
- Advanced obedience class
- 1-2-1 sessions
- Behavior rehabilitation (in your home)
- Residential training
- Dog walking service (limited to local area)
- Working dog class
- Personal protection.
With a team that includes 3 experienced employees, The Wright k9 Academy has a professional team, qualified in canine behaviour, dog training and class management, clicker training, canine first aid, nutritional advice, and dispact of products.
The Wright k9 Academy has a steady network of clients, situated around Walsall, including families, businesses, and the forces.
The company is managed by who has been working in the Dog Training business for many years. Having previously worked for a local pound-rescue centre, John is adequately trained to oversee the company's day to day runing.
- -Puppy socialization/manners class (pups up to 6months)
- learn about your breed, neutrition, and teach your dog basic obedience and manners.
- - Puppy/Rescue dog introduction to there new home
- helping to settle a new puppie/rescue dog in to there new home preventing behavior issues,
- - Beginners obedience class (6 month +)
- for dogs that are 6 moths plus to start formal training, learn about the best diets, behavior and socialization
- - Intermediate obedience classes
- starting off lead obedience, with distractions,
- - advanced obedience class
- progressing too long stays off lead with distrations,
- - 1-2-1 sessions
- 121s help build confidence in both owner and dog and is a personal session with quicker results,
- - Behavior rehabilitation (in your home)
- for behavior issuse in your home or out on your local walks,
- - Residential training
- ideal for when your away on holiday u can have your dog looked after and obedienced trained at the same time,
- - Dog walking service
- only limited to local area,
- - Working dog class
- concentraition on working dogs or dogs that need to be worked in obedience, tracking and protection
- - Personal protection
- this will help learn your dog to protect you and your family and home, (assessment must be done for this)
- -comercial food, raw food ant training equipment