Discover the history of Liverpool's eccentric philanthropist, Joseph Williamson. He employed men to construct tunnels during the 1800's. Guided tours of this hidden labyrinth operate all year round.
- Bus Routes In The Area
- 6, 116, 7, 7A, 7B, 14, 14c, 61, 161 All stop by Archbishop Blanch School. 78 & 79 Stop at back of Royal Liverpool Hospital. 76, 76A, 77, 139 & 207 Stop in Oxford St East.
- fee,free,historic,intriguing,liverpool history,min,mysterious,parking,tunnel,tunnels,unique,weird.unbelievable
- There is a car park at the Heritage Centre. Nearest Rail Station is Edge Hill (10-15 min walk).
- Gift Aid
- The Gift Aid scheme enables the Centre to claim additional money from the government.
- We recommend sensible footwear and warm clothing. Hardhats are provided on site.
- Admission Prices
- Adult £4.00, Concession £3.50, Child £2.50, Family Ticket £12.00
- Required for more than 15 people.
- Tours And Demonstrations
- Guided tours available for groups
- Payment Accepted
- Cheque, Cash, Paypal
- In town/city centre