The Waldorf Hilton, London is one of London's most iconic hotels and it is located right in the heart of London’s Theatreland. The West End hotel is only a short walk from the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Piazza and some of the best shops, restaurants, bars, galleries, museums and landmarks. Situated 2 miles from London’s financial centre, this central London hotel is also ideal for a corporate visit.
The 298 stylish Guest Rooms and Suites with restored Edwardian styling await with comforts and amenities to make your stay perfect. Each spacious room features a flat-screen TV, WiFi and an elegant bathroom. Upgrade to a Suite for a separate living area and access to the Executive lounge.
Keep up with your fitness routine with a lap in our indoor swimming pool or workout in our newly refurbished Fitness Centre. Take advantage of our great fitness instructors for a productive workout or try a range of motivating and engaging classes. If you are looking to relax, be sure to visit the sauna and steam room.
Make the most of this West End hotel’s commitment to culinary excellence. With Edwardian columns, sparkling chandeliers and gilded detail, Homage pays tribute to the grand cafés of Europe and provides an intimate space away from the commotion of the city. Dishes match the décor, with mouth-watering menus delivering classic English fare tempered with a modern European twist, exquisitely presented and full of taste and texture. Set close by and a few steps from the hotel lobby, Good Godfrey's is the ideal spot for cocktails, canapés, light bites and people-watching. With its dark oak panelling and 1920s soundtrack, our bar is both cosy and cosseted for drinkers of all persuasions. From classic martinis to sours, fizzes and punchy aperitifs, not to mention our range of signature creations, our menu is compact and carefully curated.
If you want to enjoy some live entertainment, visit Homage and see the lovely Blue Rose performing West End show tunes. Live jazz with gin tasting is held in Good Godfrey's Bar & Lounge every Friday. With a 24-hour Concierge desk to help you plan your stay, you can really make the most out of your time in London.
The Waldorf Hilton is a popular choice for business and social events. Within walking distance of three London Underground stations - Covent Garden, Charing Cross and Holborn, The Waldorf Hilton, London has the ideal location for your successful meeting or event. We offer seven meeting rooms, including the historic Palm Court, perfect for both small and large meetings and events. Each room offers complimentary WiFi.
- Homage Grand Salon Restaurant - Located in the original 1908 Grill Room, its Grade II listed features are characteristic of the Louis XVI style. The restaurant has 95 seats with a feature bar and walk-in wine cabinet. The new design blends the existing fabric with contemporary elements. The restaurant serves classical dishes as well as some more contemporary favourites, a grill selection and daily regional European specials. The wine list is European. Homage Patisserie - Serves morning coffee and afternoon tea. The entrance to the patisserie is from the hotel lobby and has a unique, pressed metal finish. Inside the room features the original restored Waring and Gillow panelling. Amongst the rich fabrics and period furniture the focal point is a 'jewel box' counter, displaying fine pastries by day and serving champagne cocktails by night. The patisserie features single estate teas, viennoiseries, fine coffee and freshly squeezed juices, a selection of afternoon tea pastries and a champagne list including the Pommery Collection. Homage Cocktail Bar - Originally the Hansom Cab and Grill, the Opera Bar and the Gaslight Bar. Wall coverings feature contemporary fabrics, and detailed metal panels provide a contrasting backdrop to period pieces set alongside the B&B Italia Vol-au-Vent chair and a rich, smoked oak timber floor. The bar features a gin-based and a classic cocktail collection and one-plate meals.
- The hotel is situated in the heart of London's Theatreland overlooking the Aldwych, and is only minutes from all the major tourist attractions. The nearest underground station is Covent Garden just five minutes on foot from the hotel, the Thames is also just five minutes away. 1 kms to city centre 25 kms to the airport (heathrow) 46 kms to the airport (gatwick) 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station (temple/covent garden) 2 km to the nearest station (waterloo) 1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop 6 km to the nearest fair site (earls court)
- (all rooms include) Air conditioning, Bathrobes, Cable/satellite television channels, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary newspaper, Cribs (infant beds) available, Designer toiletries, Desk, Dial-up Internet access, Hair dryer, High-speed Internet access, Housekeeping, Hypo-allergenic bedding available, In-room safe, Minibar, Multi-line phone, Non-smoking only, Phone, Premium bedding, Private bathroom, Refrigerator, Satellite television service, Smoking permitted, Trouser press, Turndown service, Wake-up calls
- Hotel Facilities
- Air conditioning, Lobby, 24-hour reception, 24-hour check-in, Hotel Safe, Currency Exchange, Cloakroom, Lifts, Café, Bar(s), Restaurant(s), Restaurant(s) with non-smoking area, Conference Room, Internet access, Room Service, Laundry Service, Car Park, Garage
- Know Before You Go
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding. Rollaway beds are not available.
- Fitness Centre, Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Solarium
- Breakfast Buffet, Set menu lunch, Set menu dinner
- Year Of Renovation
- Year Of Construction
- Check In Time Is
- 3 PM
- Check Out Time Is
- Number Of Rooms (total)